Prep Time: 20 mins + marinating time for pork. Active time: 30 mins. Total time: 50 mins.
For the Pork:
2 1½ lb. pork tenderloins cut into 1 ½” cubes
1 cup Eaton’s Jamaican Boston Bay Style Jerk Seasoning
4 lg. sweet peppers quartered, seeded and cut into squares
1 lg. red onion thickly sliced
12 Bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 mins.
½ of the glaze
For the Glaze:
2 cup Eaton’s West Indian Guava Jam
1 cup Eaton’s Chinatown Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsps. Eaton’s West Indian Hot mustard sauce (or to taste)
Divide the glaze equally into two containers.
1. Season the pork with the jerk seasoning and marinate 2 hrs. or overnight.
2. Combine glaze ingredients and divide equally into two containers, one for brushing the skewers and one for serving.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Thread pork, sweet pepper, and onion pieces alternatively on to skewers.
5. Brush each skewer with glaze and grill on both sides until pork is no longer pink in the middle. Let rest 5 mins. before serving.
6. Serve with the remaining portion of Guava glaze.